During the last month, we have highlighted Isracann Biosciences Inc. (Isracann) as an emerging Israeli cannabis company. Today, Isracann will commence trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol, IPOT. This new listing represents an international opportunity and is one to keep on your radar for the following reasons:
- Israel’s first pure play cannabis firm to list in Canada giving it first mover advantage.
- Focused on becoming a premiere, low-cost cannabis producer.
- Fully funded to execute on 230,000 sq. ft. of hybrid greenhouse.
- Targeting undersupplied domestic demand.
- With the Israeli export framework in place and expected to be live by mid-2020, Isracann aims to be one of the best positioned low-cost cannabis producers, to supply the European cannabis market.
Over the next year, we expect to see increased interest in the Israeli cannabis market and believe that Isracann is an opportunity to be watching. To learn about this new listing, please reach out to email@example.com to be added to our distribution list.
You can download Isracann’s investor deck HERE.
Pursuant to an agreement between StoneBridge Partners LLC and Atlas Blockchain Group (AKE) on behalf of Isracann Biosciences we have been hired for a period of 365 days beginning December 9, 2018 and ending December 9, 2019 to publicly disseminate information about (AKE) including on the Website and other media including Facebook and Twitter. We are being paid $10,000 per month (AKE) for or were paid “ZERO” shares of unrestricted or restricted common shares. We own zero shares of (AKE), which we purchased in the open market. We plan to sell the “ZERO” shares of (AKE) that we hold during the time the Website and/or Facebook and Twitter Information recommends that investors or visitors to the website purchase without further notice to you. We may buy or sell additional shares of (AKE) in the open market at any time, including before, during or after the Website and Information, provide public dissemination of favorable Information.